Mu Koh Poda
About 8 km from Ao Nang Bay. Mu Koh Poda or Poda Group Islands is under the administration of Haad Noppharat Thara to Mu Koh Phi Phi National Park. The Group Islands consist of Koh Poda, Koh Kai, Koh Mo and Koh Thap.
Mu Koh Pod is the largest island and it is very long beach stretching to the very clear water known as the paradise for sunbathers. There are some activities provided like kayaking but actually swimming is worthwhile. Mu Koh Poda currently popular destinations that can be reached by a rented boat form Ao Nang. Abundant and colorful coral reefs and the wonderful marine would make these islands ideal for diving and snorkeling.
- when the water level gets low, Koh Kai, Koh Mo and Koh Thap, these are part of Mu Koh Poda Islands will reveal an amazing sight of a white, fine sand bar that links the three islands together. This is very popular attraction ones should not miss if visiting Krabi Sea.
- The wonderful beach in the nort of Koh Poda is fascinating with white fine sand and crytal clear sea. It is undoubtedly one of the most favorite beaches for tourists who visit Ao Nang.
- The nortern beach of Koh Poda extends further form the eastern beach. In the middle of the sea here is a small limestone-based island, which is a unique feature of Koh Poda.What visitors love to do at Koh Poda are simply sunbathing on the private beach and getting soaked in the clear blue sea.
- The eastern beach of Koh Poda is the longest one; it is nice for swimming and sunbathing, as well as making a stroll to as far as the small bay in the western side of the island.
- Mu Koh Poda includes Koh Poda, Koh Kai, Koh Thab and Koh Mo, the four islands for one day tour which is Krabis most popular tour program. It is a convenient trip to touch the wonderful beaches without much payment. You can stay at various residences of Ao Nang Bay and rent the long-tailed boats for the trip.
There are no products to list in this category.